God makes People. Kadamaiyai Sey. Balanai Edir Paradhe. God makes this World Future as per his Desire Will.
Dear Sir, there were no negative or limiting talks or speeches about me or my wife or my daughter. From my age 16 class 10 my maternal uncle told me "K Pasupathi can become IAS officer." Many villagers told me "K Pasupathi is a walking Library". My father told me to become officer in the Indian Air Force. My elder sister is Doctor K Sivagami retired Acting Principal and HOD Commerce Department APA Women's Arts College Palani. My elder brother is Engineer Manager at USA Petro Company Kuwait. So my only desire or dream was to become an Air Force Officer. But honestly I didn't put much efforts or worked hard. I took it very lightly. I never took myself seriously to realise full maximum potential. But one thing I kept on doing. That is learning. Reading. Writing. Reading Holy Bible and Arpudha Thevaram Thiruvasagam Thiruppadhihangal. This constant reading habit and writing habit created something of value. Today I wrote more than 20 books on one Topic Tamil and Sanskrit words found at Egyptian Hieroglyphics. Another important book is Gond Gondia Gondwana Koya Kui language decipherment of Indus Valley Civilisation Script. These above books, blogs, discussions created huge revolution in Tamilnadu. Political upheaval too. Many of my blogs like "Chithirai 1 Tamil New Year Chitra Paurnami Month start April 14 month start Tamil Calendar found at Indus Valley Civilisation Script Annual Calendar as explained by Gondwana Gondia Gondwana Koya Kui language. I have used or hyped Nagpur Pavan Kumar Gond explanation and his mentor, Guru, Professor Late Nagpur University Professor Doctor Moti Ravan Kangali books and interpretations of decipherment of Indus Valley Civilisation Script BC5000. Bowing to the Chitra Paurnami Chithirai Month Tamil Calendar Tamilnadu Government DMK Political IT Wing quietly, smoothly , silently agreed to the 12 months Paurnami Full Moon Tamil Calendar Panjangam of Indus Valley Civilisation Script. They didn't inform me. But the changes are happening towards Good Betterment of Tamil Indian way of life. Next important hype or popularity was Panditha Easwaramoorthy Pillai book on "Thirukkual Podhu Noola?" 1959 book. It made a big impact on Tamilnadu. During year 1959 itself Great Tirunelveli Saiva Vellalar Pillai Panditha Easwaramoorthy Pillai proved word by word how Thirukkural Book Thiru Valluvar book is NOT a Ulagap Podhu Marai. Not compatible with Christianity or Islam or Buddhism or Jainism or Sikhism. Because Thirukkual talks decisively about Karma, 7 times birth, Mukti, Moksham, Indran, Lakshmi, Brahmman, Enn Kunaththan Sivan, Mooththa Devi or Moodhevi or Thavvai etc. Lots of Thirukkural poems refer to Indian way of life. This popularity or hype given by me to the Late Panditha Easwaramoorthy Pillai book also created a Great Schism or Brain Storming or Ideology Challenge to existing DMK ADMK Communist philosophy. India will never accept Atheism. Anti God people. Maoists Marxists Leninists Communists. India will never accept Nasthigam. India already accepted Holy Bible words. Jesus Christ as a Siddhar. Muni. Rishi. Maharishi. So all above writings books blogs created some kind of Popularity or fame or Notoriety to me unexpectedly. Which I didn't foresee or predicted. My inner desire is never for money or fame or rich life or luxury or comforts. My inner desire soul desire passion was always to KNOW the Truth or what is right or good for all the world people. Just I propagate and promote the correct information to the world. So I can conclude this paragraph by saying I have NEVER desired for anything Great or Big or Achievement. Whereas God given all those things as a result of my constant search for Truth. Even now I am living like a Sannyasi desire less person. Because what God wants to make of me He Will Do It through me. Already I have been an Jehovas Witness. Already Bible Words have come True through my life Trials and Tribulations. More witness statements I will write to you and inform you about how Bible, Bethel, YMCA Tuticorin, Church, Youdha Dhadheyus Church Millerpuram Tuticorin, Bible Study helped me or changed me.
------------------------------------------
Best Wishes,
K. Pasupathi
"Be good, Do good"
Call & Whatsapp on : 0-8825491319
-------------------------------------------
https://notionpress.com/author/83387
https://www.amazon.com/stores/Pasupathi-Kumarrappan/author/B0DBF2FRGD
https://www.facebook.com/groups/saivapillai/
----------------------------------------------------------------
Our Youtube Videos
----------------------------------------------------------------
Best Wishes,
K. Pasupathi
"Be good, Do good"
Call & Whatsapp on : 0-8825491319
-------------------------------------------
https://notionpress.com/author/83387
https://www.amazon.com/stores/Pasupathi-Kumarrappan/author/B0DBF2FRGD
https://www.facebook.com/groups/saivapillai/
----------------------------------------------------------------
Our Youtube Videos
----------------------------------------------------------------
Comments
Post a Comment