Moscow Tour Part –V


Thursday, May 17, 2007
Moscow Tour Part –V

OK OK people I may be boring you all with intrepid details.
But I have to write all this..
A Record… Audio, Still, Video and now in Text… of my life…of my experiences..
May be of use?

Kutuzovksya Ulitsa – in memory of Russian General Kutuzov who fought with Napolean Bonaparte – his psyche is portrayed by Tolstoy in War & Peace
Metro Tverskaya & Tverskaya Ulitsa near the Kremlin where the Mayor of Moscow Mr. Yury Luzkov lives - I saw his sprawling home in evening walk to Kremlin…
What I wanted to see but missed in Moscow?
Park of the Statues
This park shown in the James Bond movie "Golden Eye" I wanted to see it.
It is also walk able distance from Radisson, but due to time problem missed.
Then the Novo Deviche Monastry, again walk able distance…
[I mean walk able here for at least 3 to 7 kms]
I am a good walker… from my home at 3rd mile to Caldwell school I walked many times [7 kms].
Walking improves thinking, imagining.
Many wondered at my walking stride… some not joined me….
I like to walk alone… because people cant catch my speed..
Sometimes purposely I go slow, and gape at the view… this also irritates my colleagues…
I am better be alone.. I can work well… think well.. write well…
In Chennai I used buy 10 Rs. Travel As you Please [TAP] Bus Ticket…whole day you can roam around Chennai without taking any more ticket.. it is valid for a day… in 1991, 1992. that's how I used to see Chennai.
Walked a lot in Chennai, Delhi, Chandigarh… thereby you know the places well…
Want to be a true Traveller like Huan Swang – Vasco Da Gama – Magellan – Columbus
Let's see if fate can be more benevolent?

April 25 take off to Cairo
After 4 hrs flight, we are about to land in Cairo.
I see through IL-76 navigator window, passenger window…
The Nile river bending and turning like a Lady's hips…
Ships, boats, bridges in them…
Cairo full of apartment houses…
Better laid out than Indian cities.. it seems from above…
Could not locate the Pyramids…
Their songs are so sweet, sexy… especially "Al Lil Il Leel" type Muslim Munahals… the driver said it is RELIA a great female singer…
Should download her Mp3 soon
We also remember "Di Di" song?
The BMW van takes us in the outskirts… oh dirty like India…
We reach 5 * Hotel Meena Oberoi near Cheops Pyramids
Indian hospitality, great hotel.
At 5.0 PM out to see the Pyramids… sorry Friday closed…
Saw from outside, took pics.. sun setting behind the pyramids…
One boeing flew above the pyramids… videoed…photoed…
Then went to ASFOUR crystals. http://www.asfourcrystal.com/
Bought some for family.
Returned and walked down the Nile.. nalla kathu…
They say like the Pyramids, many Aparments and houses are still built with some empty rooms for the ghosts of the family to live…
We saw many empty – ghost apartments – looking ghastly empty – dark in the night – without light
Huge wastage of Real Estate or maintenance of culture?
What u say?
Some took Kabuli Channa, hot water & masala mix available near Nile…
Chai also available… 2 L.E [Egyptian Pounds]
I avoided them as I always believe in Indian Tea only
Nile Crystal Cruise… with Belly dancers….videoed them…
Night time pics are not that clear… video OK type…
Returned at 2 am slept at Meena Oberoi
Got up at 5, took off to Muscat at 8 am
Good night at Cairo!

Landed at 11.30 am Muscat
Fuel leak at Starboard wing.
Engine Technician screwed. [I am!]
At 45 Deg C, go to the top of the Wing, open panel 432-D check the Master Refuelling Valve for leak… checked None found…
Open the side panels on the Fuselage, My Dear Pashu, Pilot says…
Opened it with my colleagues, with big Giraffe ladder lent from Oman Airway ground crew – [billed to embassy] no traces of leak found…

Pilot, Flight Engineer agreed the leak may be from the Tank fillets…
That's not Engine Technician bother… [God saved!]
At least Refuel the Aircraft, My dear Pashu, for 55 Tons…
I did, with prayers inside my heart… [Computerla ukkanthathu thappu!]

Eppadiyo, landed at RUWI HOTEL, Muscat at 3 pm.
Immediately went to Carre Four super market, then Lulu.
Had dinner at the RUWI, free. Aha, Chapathi, Roti, Chicken, Dal after 1 month!
True Indian Food after 1 month!

9.30 pm One Chinese and One Philipino ask for Beer [!]
Ok, Ok, we can have them… at Room… at Al Farhat Bar…
Room No. 810… nalla room with a view of Muscat Saravana Bhawan…
Beero Beer with Latex flushed…
Kanjoos, Kanjoos they say… haiyoda… [It's a pleasure to listen Hindi from Chinese at Muscat you know?]

10.30 pm
Al Farhat Bar – Malayali Bar man..
Foster's, Lawenbrawns, Tuborgs... go inside…
6 Moroccan Girls dancing [?]… actually standing and shaking only hips…
to the Arab music tunes…
They Sheikhs are smoking, drinking [!] and donating 1 Riyal, 10 Riyal for a Mala – crystal mala to be worn to the dancer.
Sheikhs send some notes in paper… may be song request…may be his mobile no… one Pakistani says to me.. after giving the Mobile no, the Girl calls him and goes to his home…so this is a polished method of flesh trade…
Jana Gana Mana!

Left to Mehfil Bar near Ruwi Hotel [enna sooduppa velila]
Without A/C no one will live in this Desert…
Nothing but Desert, Oil, Shopping malls…Enna ooruyaiyya ithu…
Indiya athuvum Tamilnadu sorkkamda…
12 masamum baniyan illama verum jattila thiryalamle?
Namma nadu sorkkamda… summa sollakudathu…

OK, OK, back to Bar…
Operated by Sardarji… who lives permanatly in this Ruwi hotel…
6 Indian – North Indian – Bihari [?] Girls…
Not so good structure, not so good looks… but hindi film songs..
Dance… again shaking hipls lightly only…Easy way to earn yar…
In India these Girls has to dance a lot and sweat to earn money…
Here u see just shake hands and hips, earn Riyals… send money home… Aha…

They also read the white chits…the Sheiks send…
They also wear the Crystal mala the viewers offer… the crowns also [5 riyals]
Nalla culture-da!

Bored with these Girls!

With the Chino-Philippo memories slept in Ruwi……………

Kanavula Saravana Bhavan Dosai Varuthu…

Ethana Riyalo? Pavikala!

They saif take off at 12 pm so shop in the morning also
Morning 9 am 42 Deg Veyilu! Yamma!
Etho konjam shopping pannempa…
4 swiss watchu, 19" LCD monitor, small vacuum cleaner for PC,
5hrs battery for Sony camcorder, 4 GB I-Pod and itsu bitsu…

Ithu oru Oorale?
Pesama namma nattule lottery adikkalamle!

Took off at 4 pm Landed 8.15 pm Delhi…
Thanks ma Mariyatha Kaliyatha
Fuel leak busvanama pochu…
Polachompa…

Apuuram enna… Agra… Petha… PC…Netuuu..
Nattu kalarthu….

I think u liked my above blogs!....
If u don't like, simply hit DEL key in yahoo or gmail…
Don't curse me.. this is my first PARIN TRIP doy!

Meet ya soon!
Bye!

PKP
Posted by pasuG at 5:12 PM 1 comments
Labels: moscow, russia, tour, travel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

நசி மசி

மலையூர் மம்பட்டியான் கதை

Skin Tag Wart Removal by Kerbzera Herbal 10ml Solution from Abulze Kerala